We are always looking for mature, capable team members who have a valid driver’s license and are drug-free. Please contact Charles Harvey at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call us for more information at 850.235.3274.
BEACH ATTENDANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
The role of a PBS Beach Attendant is considered a dual role, meaning beach attendants not only maintain beach and water safety but are in charge of renting beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach water sport activities.
Beach Attendants must be physically and mentally capable of working a 10-hour day on the beach in extreme conditions (high temperatures in the hot sun/high humidity). An ideal beach attendant has a salesperson’s mentality and is comfortable dealing with the public. Because a beach attendant handles transactions on the beach by collecting cash and processing credit card transactions, he/she must be both responsible and trustworthy.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Well groomed: body piercing must be able to be removed for work hours
- Current Certifications (valid thru time of employment):
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- Life Guarding
- First Aid
- Able to swim 500 meters (550 yards) in a pool in 10 minutes or less
- Must be in good physical condition, required to lift up to 50 pounds